Thursday, December 24, 2009

open mouth, insert foot

its christmas. theres no time to blog. but i feel as though i owe a little christmas cheer. much of this time of year has me depressed with my current state of love. thats neither here nor there, nor something i have the time to get into right now. im trying to be very thankful for what i have and enjoying the time i get to spend with those i love. in honor of trying to keep it positive, im leaving you all with a little... gift, if you will. i hope this brings a smile to your face, thinking about just how easily i walked myself into this trap.

last night, at a local bar [props to kavs] after a very fulfilling dinner with old friends, i was chatting with my usual crowd of kavs friends, and we got on the subject of jersey shore. its like word vomit. and i literally fell into the rabbit hole. just call me alice, because i could not have made this any easier for my friends.

"the bookie // i dated this summer // looks just like vinny from jersey shore."

at which point, one of my best guy friends nearly fell out of his chair. he asked which part of that sentence he should address first. thinking back, i should seriously have contemplated that sentence. but yet again, i spoke without thinking. story of my life. but i guess if i never did things like that, i wouldnt have a blog for anyone to read. hahahha so heres an early present. merry christmas all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment