Tuesday, December 15, 2009

awkward turtle lives!

omg. FINALLY. ive been begging my friend k [who is super interesting and funny but doesnt think she is] to start blogging with us. as it stands, we talk / text / call / email daily. so why not blog? if you know anything about my job, you know they are internet nazis. you want to communicate with the outside world? no! you want to google something to actually use in your classroom? no! you want to go on youtube, facebook, myspace (no interest here, but still!), ebay, etsy... scholastic book clubs for crying out loud? nope. sorry. blockedddd by the strongest firewall ever. i swear my school bought, who am i kidding, stole the cia's firewall. its insane! point of this story is, the only things i can read are emails [that dont get spammed] and blogs. so the people i actually enjoy talking to and hearing their stories, need to start blogging! which brings me to k. shes hilarious. she didnt want to start a blog forever because her life is "boring." well folks, shes got quite the story to start her blog off with a bang. literally. ha ha im funny. but i sent her a fml email yesterday to tell her about my debacle. which ill get to. maybe. and she emailed me back with a revelation that made me spit my juice box clear across my desk. in front of my third block class. who then wanted to know what surprised me to that extent. obviously, i could not relay the information. so here it is.

if you know what an awkward turtle is, or you dont and are extremely curious now to know what in the hell could have that name, or you feel as though your life is a series of turtle moments (like ours!), please check her out here . shes fabulous people. and im really hoping we all get details of the very first starter turtle moment. because i already heard it. and its awesome. needless to say, im very excited. its about time k! so much fun to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment