Wednesday, May 23, 2012

surprise!

an unexpected something good happened today. . .

one of my absolute all-time favorite (i know im not supposed to say that!) homeroom students from last year surprised me today. she is the stepsister of another sweetheart, now in 8th grade.  she would be coming here this year as well, but because her stepmom is a major c'u'next'tuesday... she moved in with her real mom, in a totally different district. her school had off today, so she came to pick up her stepsister. "and see you miss lu" which melted my heart. shell be back next week when her school lets out, and asked if she could spend the day with me! i cleared it with my boss, and am really looking forward to it. her visit really made me smile in an otherwise chaotic day.

No comments:

Post a Comment