Wednesday, May 16, 2012

something good. everyday.

thanks to my blogging idol (and bff h) i was reminded of one of my old favorites.  i used to read a few blogs pretty regularly that were super positive and uplifting.  they really made me notice and enjoy the little things in life. but more than anything - to appreciate exactly how lucky i am. lately ive gotten so caught up in the bustle of my busy life. ive been living day by day, not stopping to take a step back and think of the hours, minutes and even seconds that make it worthwhile.  it doesnt take a highly paid therapist to tell me that its not only unhealthy, but also making me a little emotionally weary. so after clicking the link h left me, i was immediately drawn to the subheading of the blog, which read: "do something good. everyday." how simple and perfect is that? and the fact is, i experience more than one something good. everyday. now i know im the worlds worst blogger, but writing is a passion and it truly calms me. so im going to make an attempt to center myself.  i will blog about one [and only one!] "something good" a day, the smaller the better, that made me happy. i will keep the posts simple, because im going to be looking for the little things. i dont know what will be tougher - choosing just one or blogging everyday or fighting the urge to be wordy. ahem, day one. . .


getting to watch a childhood favorite, lil rascals, with my tutoring kids. and hearing the sweet sounds of fourth grade giggles, at all the same parts i still think are funny. 


ps: already figured out which is tougher. choosing just one something. 



No comments:

Post a Comment