Tuesday, November 6, 2012

#50miles

i dont think ive ever run 50 miles.
in my life.
total.

but the other day i started.

my friend h is giving this awesome woman's challenge a shot, and i think its worth it. i jogged my first two miles on friday. but, as it does, the weekend interrupted my newfound goal. and honestly, i reallyyy didnt feel like even looking at the treadmill sunday. but i did. i stared that sucker in the face. and with the help of some friends (yano... sclub7, cake, master p, belinda carlisle, wiz... the whole eclectic gang) i chalked up another 2.5 miles. i also cut a little bit of time off my first jog. holla!

im trying to manage my anxiety naturally, and hoping a little exercise will help. besides, if i actually manage to run 50 miles this month, or even remotely close, im going to celebrate big time. its gona be rough, but im up for the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment