Sunday, October 7, 2012

mad instagram skillz

ok so maybe thats being a little aggressive. im not quite there yet. but im getting better! and using effects and backgrounds i havent tried!

 day4: #what i read. and thats not even the half of it. 

day5: i feel ya, bro. i failed too. clearly i dropped the ball and didnt take a #shadow pic.

day6: #todayimthankful for mimosa saturdays with my awesome boyfriend.

day7: #light - give me some props here, im not usually the abstract beauty type photographer. this is a big step for me. love how the window glows. 

ive also really enjoyed checking out my insta-friends photos. maybe next month more buddies will join us...? in other news, im planning on uploading my september (first) birchbox. ive gotten around to using/trying all the products and thought it would be fun to throw my reviews out there into the world.  crossing my fingers that all the friends i referred get their subscription email soon, so we can share the excitement!

No comments:

Post a Comment