Wednesday, August 1, 2012

obviously...

its day one of my [attempted] 30day photo challenge. andddd its also day this is not going to happen. i want to thank my bff h for sending me the most awesome challenge that i truly was looking forward to trying. however, life got in the way as always. who do i think i am, trying to not only blog every day during the month of august but also take and upload a themed picture to go with it? like, hello! did i forget school starts at the end of this month? i have fifty bajillion things to do this month. so, unfortunately, the photo challenge will have to wait for now. i promise i will try it soon!

in other news, HELP! im trying to find/mimic/create a poster for my classroom about my sheer intolerance of whiners. i found some cute slogans and plays on words but im still up in the air. i dont want to do the whole cliche "no whining" sign:

also, if you have a rational brain in your head, you will go to groupon immedately after reading this and purchase the vistaprint deal. it is amazing. i ordered seven classroom posters, one hundred personalized stickers for student agenda books with my blog website/email address/kids login info, and fifty blank classroom labels for... the mere $17 i spent for the groupon. i saved over $100! and got free shipping! you will be the happiest girl alive. trust me.  



No comments:

Post a Comment